Welcome Guest. Register Now!  

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 10-07-2014, 12:13 AM
Junior Member
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 2
According to compromise bill passed by the goverment you would be eligible to receive a rebate of up to $1200 if you paid that much in Federal Income Tax. If you only paid $750 in taxes, you only get back $750. If you had earned income of at least $3000, you would get at least the minimum rebate of $300. If you qualify for a rebate, you would get an extra $300 for each dependent child.

For more information Visit:
Ohab & Company CPA

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Reddit! stumble!bookmark in google!Share on Facebook!
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Google Buzz Rss Feeds

» Categories
 » Income
 » IRA/Sep
 » Medical
 » Payroll
Forum for CPAs
Financial Planning