Welcome Guest. Register Now!  

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 04-15-2010, 08:28 AM
Posts: n/a
using turb-tax need help out of state winnings

I was lucky/blessed enough to win some money on a slot machine in West Virginia this past year. My losses equal more than my winnings. What is the best way to file? T-tax is what I am using? Please Please Please help

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Reddit! stumble!bookmark in google!Share on Facebook!
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Gambling Winnings Are Always Taxable Income Samatg For 2009 0 02-18-2010 05:27 PM
Gambling Winnings Are Always Taxable Income Samatg General 0 02-19-2009 01:17 PM
lottery winnings emarvey Miscellaneous 1 01-18-2009 01:42 AM
Gambling winnings in another state conselec Income 1 04-24-2008 11:35 AM
Do taxpayers have to report Gambling Winnings if they haven't received a 1099-Misc? TaxGuru Miscellaneous 0 01-09-2008 08:33 PM

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Google Buzz Rss Feeds

» Categories
 » Income
 » IRA/Sep
 » Medical
 » Payroll
Forum for CPAs
Financial Planning