Welcome Guest. Register Now!  

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 03-27-2010, 05:48 PM
Junior Member
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1
Where do report Money received from an inheritance?

My wife received $13,000 dollars that her aunt willed to her. This money came out of her aunts IRA. How do we report it? Thank you

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Reddit! stumble!bookmark in google!Share on Facebook!
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Inheritance Tax bone1124 Miscellaneous 0 10-30-2009 12:12 AM
Inheritance Tax lcarrero Miscellaneous 0 03-13-2009 01:13 PM
Inheritance Tax Issues (help) ZRT800 Income 1 04-01-2008 09:55 AM
How must I report a 1099-Div received from my Mutual Fund? Anered Capital Gains 1 03-11-2008 04:44 AM
Do taxpayers have to report Gambling Winnings if they haven't received a 1099-Misc? TaxGuru Miscellaneous 0 01-09-2008 08:33 PM

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Google Buzz Rss Feeds

» Categories
 » Income
 » IRA/Sep
 » Medical
 » Payroll
Forum for CPAs
Financial Planning