Welcome Guest. Register Now!  

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 04-18-2007, 09:01 AM
Junior Member
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 11
How does one go about filing an extension? I live in NJ state & don't owe any money.

I want to file an extension and know for a fact that I dont owe IRS any extra money. I have not got my K-1 from one of my partnerships that made a loss. So I know with my mortgage and interest deductions, I should get a little money back.

Can u please tell me urgently, what Form I can use to file an extension, and also please tell me what IRS address to mail extension If I live in New Jersey . Tks alot!!

Your site has been v v helpful...Thanks a lot guys.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Reddit! stumble!bookmark in google!Share on Facebook!
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Google Buzz Rss Feeds

» Categories
 » Income
 » IRA/Sep
 » Medical
 » Payroll
Forum for CPAs
Financial Planning