Welcome Guest. Register Now!  

Non-Profit Organisation Non Profit Organisation

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 12-13-2009, 06:37 PM
TaxGuru's Avatar
Tax Guru
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: New Jersey, USA
Posts: 2,413
Blog Entries: 3
What form must be filed for Recognition of Exemption Under Section 501(c)(3)?

To be exempt under section 501(c)(3), an organization must file an application for recognition of exemption with the IRS. The law provides limited exceptions to the filing requirement. The form required to apply for exemption under section 501(c)(3) is Form 1023.

Click the following link below to access the form.

Find a CPA near you!

Ask TaxGuru Please refer to the legal disclaimer.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Reddit! stumble!bookmark in google!Share on Facebook!
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How do you correct a previously filed Form 941 if you have found an error? TaxGuru Miscellaneous 0 09-24-2009 08:19 PM
Section 179 deduction mlci S-Corporation 0 03-11-2009 07:10 PM
section a of the w4 bommer113 Income 0 06-06-2008 12:54 PM
How does one file for a Recognition of Tax Exempt Status? sarah Non-Profit Organisation 1 01-09-2008 06:24 PM
Section 179 Eligability glassandgear Depreciation 4 12-23-2007 11:41 PM

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Google Buzz Rss Feeds

» Categories
 » Income
 » IRA/Sep
 » Medical
 » Payroll
Forum for CPAs
Financial Planning