Welcome Guest. Register Now!  

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 04-10-2007, 04:42 PM
Junior Member
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1
Expat living in Moscow Russia

Maybe you can help me. I'm an expat living in Moscow Russia since 7/2006. I earned a total of $12,393 for the 2006 tax year. I am married with one child, my wife ( she holds a US social security # but not for working purposes), I have contributed a total of $2200 into Roth IRA separate accounts and I'm interested in taking the telephone credit.

What tax form should I use? Any other advice?

Thanks for your help,

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Reddit! stumble!bookmark in google!Share on Facebook!
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Google Buzz Rss Feeds

» Categories
 » Income
 » IRA/Sep
 » Medical
 » Payroll
Forum for CPAs
Financial Planning