Welcome Guest. Register Now!  

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 10-21-2009, 11:15 PM
Junior Member
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1
Relocating to the UK and need advice...

Hello, my soon-to-be wife and I are moving to the UK at the beginning of 2010. I will be making good money since my company is moving me there for a specific position, but I'm worried about how much I will have to pay in both US and UK taxes.

-Is it true that I will have to both US taxes even if I'm getting paid in pounds? If so, for how long and how can I limit how much I am taxed?


Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Reddit! stumble!bookmark in google!Share on Facebook!
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Please I Need Advice!!! sweet25 Income 2 08-20-2009 12:13 PM
Back Taxes, Unfiled Returns, Need Advice LetsRoll108 Income 0 02-02-2009 12:23 PM
Tax advice for Residence in multiple states enrito2000 Multistate Tax Issues 1 07-15-2008 09:46 AM
Stock Transaction Advice paresh24 Capital Gains 1 03-04-2008 11:12 AM
Advice for Choosing a Tax Return Preparer Samatg General 0 01-23-2007 07:49 PM

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Google Buzz Rss Feeds

» Categories
 » Income
 » IRA/Sep
 » Medical
 » Payroll
Forum for CPAs
Financial Planning