Welcome Guest. Register Now!  

For 2016 Tax Tips For Year 2016.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 05-17-2018, 01:12 AM
Junior Member
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 1
Filing back withholding

I am an independent sales representative and pay myself a small salary. In 2016, because of a very bad year I didn't file taxes or any withholding. I know this was a stupid thing to do and I am trying to fix it now. I know how to file an old tax return but i haven't been able to find out how to file the back withholding. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Reddit! stumble!bookmark in google!Share on Facebook!
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Filing back years of taxes ladyelaine15 Sole-Proprietorship 1 01-01-2017 08:29 PM
filing back taxes issue death&taxes Sole-Proprietorship 3 04-21-2016 02:09 AM
Taxes due after filing non resident withholding ddss For 2014 0 03-16-2015 04:17 PM
Filing jointly when husbands owes back taxes? Pauline56 Miscellaneous 3 01-18-2015 05:00 AM
Where can obtain an IRS Withholding Calculator to determine my correct 2013 Federal withholding and estimate my year end tax liability? TaxGuru For 2013 0 08-22-2013 02:05 PM

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Google Buzz Rss Feeds

» Categories
 » Income
 » IRA/Sep
 » Medical
 » Payroll
Forum for CPAs
Financial Planning

» Recent Tax Q&A
No Threads to Display.