Welcome Guest. Register Now!  

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 11-28-2017, 08:18 AM
Junior Member
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 1
Claim for babysitting?

Hello all,

I have recently been contacted by a former couple that is requesting my social security number so that they can claim child care credit from 2015... I had an understanding with the parents that I was not claiming....
Do I have to provide my social security? If I do, what forms do I need to submit...I'm assuming I'm going to have to owe back taxes for not claiming babysitting income as well as penalties....
Please help!
Thank you

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Reddit! stumble!bookmark in google!Share on Facebook!
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Can I claim a child tax credit of previous year 2011 now in 2014, which I did not claim on 2011 as my son does not have ITIN purilokesh For 2011 8 03-31-2015 10:11 PM
Babysitting Jpost Income 1 01-15-2015 08:12 PM
Help! Babysitting income Lei57 Income 1 03-12-2012 07:32 AM
Grandma is babysitting stallters Income 1 02-21-2011 07:45 AM
Is Babysitting considered Child Care?! dechaine10 Income 1 02-03-2011 01:59 PM

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Google Buzz Rss Feeds

» Categories
 » Income
 » IRA/Sep
 » Medical
 » Payroll
Forum for CPAs
Financial Planning

» Recent Tax Q&A
No Threads to Display.