Welcome Guest. Register Now!  

For 2016 Tax Tips For Year 2016.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 09-21-2017, 07:41 PM
Junior Member
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 1
Refile Tax due to amended W2

My employer has issued me a amended W-2 for the year 2016; This would make to refile my taxes for the 2016; Do I need to file both Federal and State if so what forms should I file? Will that be a e-file or manual? Please advice

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Reddit! stumble!bookmark in google!Share on Facebook!
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Amended K-1 educate me Limited Liability Company 1 09-18-2015 06:44 PM
Refile to claim past year EIC? hopemom777 Divorce Tax Issues 1 02-02-2015 05:31 AM
Amended Return Now or No? twopeaedpod For 2013 1 02-27-2014 01:56 PM
Amended return kheld3 Miscellaneous 0 03-12-2010 06:17 PM
possible amended tax form?? aliciarodriguez83 Filing Requirements 2 02-02-2009 01:16 AM

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Google Buzz Rss Feeds

» Categories
 » Income
 » IRA/Sep
 » Medical
 » Payroll
Forum for CPAs
Financial Planning