Welcome Guest. Register Now!  

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 03-14-2017, 03:05 AM
Junior Member
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 2
Amendment tax with dependent

I have a 21 year old daughter. She is student working part time. Income is $2,500.00. She filed tax return as independent.

Now I am married. How would I file and claim her as dependent? I have not filed my return yet.

Does she have to file 1040x? And how to change her status to be dependent? I read and saw the section about claiming dependent, but do not know how to fill it out.

I need help from tax gurus. Please help.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Reddit! stumble!bookmark in google!Share on Facebook!
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Amendment tax Tas95757 Miscellaneous 1 03-14-2017 02:17 PM
Help with California form 540X for Amendment waywardmuffin California 0 02-11-2015 07:28 PM
Amendment of Personal Joint Income Tax Return Virginia For 2013 1 04-29-2014 09:23 PM
Mortgage Interest Amendment room7 Itemized Deductions 1 09-24-2013 11:03 PM
Filing 540x California amendment form : simha Income 5 03-26-2011 06:41 PM

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Google Buzz Rss Feeds

» Categories
 » Income
 » IRA/Sep
 » Medical
 » Payroll
Forum for CPAs
Financial Planning