Welcome Guest. Register Now!  

For 2016 Tax Tips For Year 2016.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 03-04-2017, 05:23 AM
Junior Member
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 1
Back Taxes

I received a cp63 letter this year stating my refund for 2016 is being held until I file my 2012 return. I requested my wages and income transcript and today did my 1040. I called the IRS to ask a question and she said to make sure my 1040 has my current address on it and to sign it otherwise it won't be accepted. In 2012 I lived in IL and now I live in Ohio. What address do I put down on my 1040?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Reddit! stumble!bookmark in google!Share on Facebook!
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Owe Back Taxes offerincompromise For 2016 0 06-07-2016 08:32 AM
Help! IRS Back Taxes Kentucky7 Miscellaneous 4 03-17-2015 01:24 AM
File back taxes with OIC joey0909 Sole-Proprietorship 0 02-03-2015 06:17 PM
Back Taxes jackiestm Divorce Tax Issues 1 09-14-2011 02:13 AM
Back Taxes Help yolanda827 Income 1 07-22-2009 10:48 PM

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Google Buzz Rss Feeds

» Categories
 » Income
 » IRA/Sep
 » Medical
 » Payroll
Forum for CPAs
Financial Planning

» Recent Tax Q&A
No Threads to Display.