Welcome Guest. Register Now!  

For 2016 Tax Tips For Year 2016.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 02-17-2017, 05:53 PM
Junior Member
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 1
Filing taxes - PST

I worked as an intern last year during which I got a 3% deduction towards PST(Profit Sharing Trust) which was accidental. It is actually recurring but I didn't want a deduction in the first place and so I set the default value to 0%. Now I have no idea how to include that information when I file my taxes. There is a process to claim the money from my company but after that, do I need to fill any extra forms and include along with my tax filings?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Reddit! stumble!bookmark in google!Share on Facebook!
Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Filing S-Corp Taxes Dzel81 S-Corporation 1 08-02-2016 10:56 PM
Disabled filing taxes Tired ole nurse Tennessee 1 01-08-2015 11:33 PM
Filing taxes (married filing separate) Ithasca Itemized Deductions 1 12-21-2013 06:35 PM
Penalties for not filing taxes taxpros For 2013 2 04-17-2013 03:30 AM
How are you filing your taxes this year? Samatg Miscellaneous 0 01-25-2007 02:44 AM

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Google Buzz Rss Feeds

» Categories
 » Income
 » IRA/Sep
 » Medical
 » Payroll
Forum for CPAs
Financial Planning

» Recent Tax Q&A
No Threads to Display.