Welcome Guest. Register Now!  

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 04-08-2009, 03:19 PM
Junior Member
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1
Foreign Independent Contractors

I have an independent contractor for my company who resides in and performs all work in Hungary.

What tax form (e.g. 1099-misc), if any, do I need to send to him?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Reddit! stumble!bookmark in google!Share on Facebook!
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
sole proprietorship and hiring contractors adamk12 Sole-Proprietorship 1 02-13-2009 11:27 PM
Income Threshold for Independent Contractors? maxwellg Income 0 05-28-2008 11:57 AM
How does one qualify for Foreign Earned Income Exclusion & Foreign Housing Exclusion? TaxGuru Miscellaneous 0 05-06-2008 04:42 PM
Independent Contrator and 1099 amydeanna Income 1 02-14-2008 12:24 PM
What are the Year End requirements for filing 1099's for outside contractors? KyleCuttin Sole-Proprietorship 1 02-18-2007 07:35 PM

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Google Buzz Rss Feeds

» Categories
 » Income
 » IRA/Sep
 » Medical
 » Payroll
Forum for CPAs
Financial Planning

» Recent Tax Q&A
No Threads to Display.