Welcome Guest. Register Now!  

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 03-15-2009, 04:10 PM
Junior Member
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1
Contract Job in another State

I currently reside in California, but took a contract position that requires me to move to New York for 8 months. I would be a freelance worker and would be receiving a 1099 after completing my services.

I just wanted to know what I could deduct in taxes for having to move to New York. Could I deduct rent, utilities, travel cost, cell phone bill, internet, etc?

If you need more information from me to help answer this question, please let me know.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Reddit! stumble!bookmark in google!Share on Facebook!
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Google Buzz Rss Feeds

» Categories
 » Income
 » IRA/Sep
 » Medical
 » Payroll
Forum for CPAs
Financial Planning