Welcome Guest. Register Now!  

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 02-19-2009, 02:43 PM
Junior Member
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1
Question Amended prior year taxes

My husband and I were seperated(not legally)from 2001 to 2008. This year we have filed married filing jointly. He is on diability and has not filed for 2007 and 2006. I however have filed for those two years as married filing seperately. Can I go back and ammend the two years that he did not file? If so what forms do I use?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Reddit! stumble!bookmark in google!Share on Facebook!
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Prior year carry over loss for Rental Real Estate jbbryant Rental Real-Estate 1 02-06-2009 09:17 PM
Do you owe the IRS a Prior Year Return? Samatg General 0 01-16-2009 03:50 PM
Can a Taxpayer receive a tax refund if they owe the IRS for prior years taxes? TaxGuru General 0 05-18-2008 03:04 PM
I owe prior year federal income tax liabilities, will my rebate check be affected? TaxGuru For 2008 0 03-11-2008 12:14 PM
How can a taxpayer request copies of prior year tax returns? TaxGuru General 0 12-03-2007 10:39 AM

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Google Buzz Rss Feeds

» Categories
 » Income
 » IRA/Sep
 » Medical
 » Payroll
Forum for CPAs
Financial Planning