Welcome Guest. Register Now!  

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 03-20-2015, 04:19 PM
Posts: n/a
Bounced Check For 2013 And Paid Tax Of Which 1099 Was Issed

I have a corporation. I issued 2 checks in 2013 to the consultant and the check bounced. He already paid tax on it for 2013. Now what paper work and any idea what to give him or what should I do.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Reddit! stumble!bookmark in google!Share on Facebook!
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Do I (duplex homeowner) need to send 1099-MISC forms to contractors whenever I paid $600+? newbiehomeowner For 2014 1 02-08-2015 03:58 PM
employer paid me with a 1099 but I dont own a business aimee Income 1 01-05-2014 05:33 AM
1099 income for check cut on 12/31 McDuc Income 1 03-02-2009 03:32 PM
Need to issue a 1099 to maintenance men paid for rental property repair velveeta42 Income 2 02-24-2009 09:37 AM
W-2 earnings and 1099 income paid to the same employee spudmonkey43434 Income 0 08-26-2008 09:00 PM

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Google Buzz Rss Feeds

» Categories
 » Income
 » IRA/Sep
 » Medical
 » Payroll
Forum for CPAs
Financial Planning