Welcome Guest. Register Now!  

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 01-14-2015, 01:27 AM
Junior Member
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 1
On disability carrying for disabled son

I am disabled and do not work, I receive a disability check from the SSA, I do not receive SSI. My 24 year old son was paralyzed in a car accident and had filed for disability but has not been approved yet. He lives with me and I care for him on my small check. Can I file and receive any money for caring for him?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Reddit! stumble!bookmark in google!Share on Facebook!
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Disabled filing taxes Tired ole nurse Tennessee 1 01-08-2015 11:33 PM
IRA Early Withdrawal / Disabled derekpw For 2013 4 01-23-2014 12:52 PM
EITC: Disabled with newborn AllTaxedOut For 2013 1 01-20-2014 04:25 AM
Live with disabled ex wife sa35581 Filing Requirements 1 01-06-2012 12:59 PM
Sold S corp, carrying debt ja25ca S-Corporation 3 01-24-2010 08:52 PM

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Google Buzz Rss Feeds

» Categories
 » Income
 » IRA/Sep
 » Medical
 » Payroll
Forum for CPAs
Financial Planning