Welcome Guest. Register Now!  

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 01-08-2015, 02:49 AM
Junior Member
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 1
K-1 losses

I had a w-2 last year for $30,600 and a k-1 loss of $112000. It made my tax refund go drown dramatically because my AGI went to -$112,000. Can I amend my return to take the loss in future years instead of on my 2013 return.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Reddit! stumble!bookmark in google!Share on Facebook!
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
LLC and continuous losses Questionstohelp Limited Liability Company 1 07-30-2011 09:31 PM
How can a taxpayer convert disallowed passive losses into tax-saving deductible losses? TaxGuru Rental Real-Estate 0 01-21-2011 02:32 PM
Business losses doubleddd2360 Limited Liability Company 1 01-27-2010 10:25 AM
How Not to Take Losses on an S Corp krisrose.704 S-Corporation 0 02-02-2009 10:30 AM
Maximum Losses allowed for rental losses? Kathy Rental Real-Estate 4 07-30-2007 04:11 PM

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Google Buzz Rss Feeds

» Categories
 » Income
 » IRA/Sep
 » Medical
 » Payroll
Forum for CPAs
Financial Planning

» Recent Tax Q&A
No Threads to Display.