Welcome Guest. Register Now!  

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 07-29-2014, 05:18 PM
Junior Member
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 1
Filed some Back taxes 2008

I received a notice from the irs cp12 for tax yr 2008 stating they adjusted my refund to correct some errors, and I shoud receive my refund in 4 to 6 weeks , I thought since it was over 3yrs I can't claim a refund.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Reddit! stumble!bookmark in google!Share on Facebook!
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
We always get all our fed taxes back, why not this year? scrltlttr1 Income 1 01-29-2014 08:17 AM
Mary Kay back taxes mbox Miscellaneous 1 01-27-2012 03:52 PM
Back Taxes jackiestm Divorce Tax Issues 1 09-14-2011 02:13 AM
NY S Corp dissolved several years ago - how do they go after back taxes? StacyR S-Corporation 0 10-14-2009 07:55 AM
Back Taxes Help yolanda827 Income 1 07-22-2009 10:48 PM

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Google Buzz Rss Feeds

» Categories
 » Income
 » IRA/Sep
 » Medical
 » Payroll
Forum for CPAs
Financial Planning

» Recent Tax Q&A
No Threads to Display.