Welcome Guest. Register Now!  

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 04-02-2014, 11:34 AM
Posts: n/a
Possible to receive refunds you may have missed in prior years?


Is it possible to get refunds back for things you may have missed in prior year? I am fairly certain that I did not file my 1080-E (student loans) for 2009, 2010 and 2011, thus never received the refund. This was done purely out of my own ignorance.

The refund is fairly substantial (~800$ annually) and I would love to get this back if possible!


Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Reddit! stumble!bookmark in google!Share on Facebook!
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Prior Years State Withholding sharynb Income 1 08-28-2012 08:31 PM
Surplus from a foreclosure three years prior Trace Income 2 01-29-2012 01:28 AM
Suspended loss missed in prior year jdietrich S-Corporation 0 01-31-2011 04:46 PM
Non profit prior years LGCMO Non-Profit Organisation 1 10-29-2009 12:03 AM
Can a Taxpayer receive a tax refund if they owe the IRS for prior years taxes? TaxGuru General 0 05-18-2008 03:04 PM

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Google Buzz Rss Feeds

» Categories
 » Income
 » IRA/Sep
 » Medical
 » Payroll
Forum for CPAs
Financial Planning

» Recent Tax Q&A
No Threads to Display.