Welcome Guest. Register Now!  

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 03-23-2014, 12:20 AM
Junior Member
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 1
old revised / corrected 1099-DIV

I neglected to address a 2012 corrected 1099-DIV which is about $300 lower than what was originally reported at which I submitted my tax forms. This amount is (about the) same for the lines: Total ordinary dividends, qualified dividends, and Federal income tax withheld. What should I do? I'm in the 25% tax bracket. I would imagine I would be refunded some money, but is it worth it? Am I too late (today being 3/21/2014 and this is for the tax year 2012).? If I should do the paperwork, what papers should I fill out? Thanks in advance for your help.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Reddit! stumble!bookmark in google!Share on Facebook!
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Filing a corrected 1099 Misc Copy A and 1096 notacpa123 For 2013 3 03-01-2014 04:20 PM
Corrected 1099-Misc anthonyliu Filing Requirements 1 01-31-2012 06:34 AM
Recd Corrected 1099-INT after filing -- tiny change tj20191 Miscellaneous 3 04-02-2011 02:29 PM
Need Corrected 1099 to change from Individual to S-Corp mcmurrak S-Corporation 0 03-12-2010 12:07 PM
Corrected 1099 Misc strelbert02 Income 3 04-30-2008 09:59 AM

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Google Buzz Rss Feeds

» Categories
 » Income
 » IRA/Sep
 » Medical
 » Payroll
Forum for CPAs
Financial Planning