Welcome Guest. Register Now!  

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 03-14-2014, 07:09 PM
Junior Member
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 1
Choose not to use release of claim to exemption on form 8332

Can I choose not to file form 8332 with my taxes and not claim the child exemption? Would my ex-wife and custodial parent then be able to claim
our daughter by default even though she previously signed a release for all future years and did not sign a revocation?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Reddit! stumble!bookmark in google!Share on Facebook!
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
tax form 8332 greenlight97 Divorce Tax Issues 4 01-28-2014 10:03 PM
Choose the Simplest Tax Form for Your Situation Samatg For 2010 0 01-06-2011 03:56 PM
New 5405 Form release? gwarrior1 Miscellaneous 0 12-22-2009 01:13 PM
Choose the Tax Form 1040 that Best Fits Your Needs Samatg For 2008 0 01-12-2009 04:33 PM
Choose the Simplest Federal Tax Form for Your Needs Samatg General 0 01-23-2007 07:43 PM

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Google Buzz Rss Feeds

» Categories
 » Income
 » IRA/Sep
 » Medical
 » Payroll
Forum for CPAs
Financial Planning