Welcome Guest. Register Now!  

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 01-16-2014, 12:34 AM
Junior Member
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 1
can i claim a child i have guardianship over

I have guardianship of a 17 year old that is unrelated to me . Can i claim her on my taxes? And if so what documentation do i need when i file?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Reddit! stumble!bookmark in google!Share on Facebook!
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Can I claim the child care tax? YogaMom Tax Credit 1 11-05-2013 03:24 AM
Can You Claim the Child Tax Credit? Samatg Tax Credit 1 05-10-2013 09:14 AM
Can I claim gas for child care credit? sillybell Tax Credit 1 02-01-2013 03:35 AM
Claim College Child with income or not jmoss0114 Income 2 02-02-2009 04:18 PM
Who is eligible to claim a Child Tax Credit in 2007? TaxGuru Tax Credit 0 03-05-2008 08:02 PM

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Google Buzz Rss Feeds

» Categories
 » Income
 » IRA/Sep
 » Medical
 » Payroll
Forum for CPAs
Financial Planning

» Recent Tax Q&A
No Threads to Display.