Welcome Guest. Register Now!  

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 02-05-2015, 02:43 AM
Junior Member
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1
Can I Claim them?

My Sister and her 4 kids who are all under 18, have been living with me for over a year. She is receiving around $300 cash aid from the state and has medi-cal.
She did work part of 2014 and had taxable income of $4700. I dont charge her rent and I buy most of the food and I pay all the bills. My question is:
Can I claim her kids as dependents without it affecting her cash aid and medi-cal?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Reddit! stumble!bookmark in google!Share on Facebook!
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Google Buzz Rss Feeds

» Categories
 » Income
 » IRA/Sep
 » Medical
 » Payroll
Forum for CPAs
Financial Planning

» Recent Tax Q&A
No Threads to Display.