Welcome Guest. Register Now!  

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 10-14-2016, 09:57 AM
Junior Member
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 1
Gifting Money to pay for stocks

I have a texas s corp. , my brother and i own it (40% him, 60%me). He is wanting to sell his stock to me for 60k. Is there a way for me to gift him money (to make untaxable) and then pay him a small amount for stock? Like this he gets his money and does not have to pay taxes on it.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Reddit! stumble!bookmark in google!Share on Facebook!
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Gifting Money Skymac Miscellaneous 3 04-13-2016 03:04 PM
Gifting to Fraternities and Sororities from LLC's jleine02 Limited Liability Company 1 02-12-2011 12:53 AM
S Corp. dissolve ? - tax liability for gifting ingeorgia S-Corporation 0 03-13-2010 07:34 AM
S Corp. dissolve ? - tax liability for gifting ingeorgia Trusts and Gift Tax Returns 0 03-13-2010 07:31 AM
Gifting tax benefits squidward69 Miscellaneous 1 10-06-2009 07:22 PM

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Google Buzz Rss Feeds

» Categories
 » Income
 » IRA/Sep
 » Medical
 » Payroll
Forum for CPAs
Financial Planning