Welcome Guest. Register Now!  

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 07-14-2016, 09:53 AM
Junior Member
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 3
Which year to incude k-1 income

As a beneficiary of a trust I've received a K-1. I received a distribution at the end of a calendar year, but the trust's tax year isn't calendar (ends in May), so the K-1 actually lists the following year. Which year should I include this on my own tax return?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Reddit! stumble!bookmark in google!Share on Facebook!
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Tax year income is subject to diggeryo Income 1 02-06-2015 09:27 PM
did not take income in first year davehall S-Corporation 0 02-24-2014 11:24 AM
I owe money on my income taxes from last year. Can I still get a tax refund this year? patriciaowens86 For 2013 1 07-01-2013 04:47 PM
1099M Income and what tax year to report Stevec1951 Income 1 02-29-2008 06:04 PM
Can you suggest year end strategies for reducing year end self employment income? awkan Sole-Proprietorship 1 02-08-2007 11:59 PM

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Google Buzz Rss Feeds

» Categories
 » Income
 » IRA/Sep
 » Medical
 » Payroll
Forum for CPAs
Financial Planning