Welcome Guest. Register Now!  

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 01-24-2009, 06:33 PM
Junior Member
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1
LLC Taxed as S-Corp in NJ

I have a 2 Member LLC and have completed IRS Form 2553 to have it treated as an S-Corporation. I plan on filing Federal Form 1120S.

Can I still file as a Partnership in New Jersey using Form NJ-1065? As I understand it, corporations are charged a minimum $500 tax while 2 Member LLC's are not.


Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Reddit! stumble!bookmark in google!Share on Facebook!
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
LLC taxed as C corp convert to disregarded entity Nathaniel Limited Liability Company 1 09-21-2008 03:26 PM
Can you get taxed on an interview? bmflattm C-Corporation 2 05-30-2008 11:03 AM
Healthcare Insurance Taxed? ssonde Miscellaneous 1 03-22-2008 10:53 PM
Llc Taxed As A C Corp fillgoto Limited Liability Company 1 06-30-2007 01:40 PM
How are LLC' s taxed? bpcombs Limited Liability Company 1 02-19-2007 11:56 PM

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Google Buzz Rss Feeds

» Categories
 » Income
 » IRA/Sep
 » Medical
 » Payroll
Forum for CPAs
Financial Planning

» Recent Tax Q&A
No Threads to Display.