Welcome Guest. Register Now!  

For 2016 Tax Tips For Year 2016.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 06-13-2018, 12:59 PM
Junior Member
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 1
How to apply 2016 payments to 2017 tax

Last year after filing my 2016 tax and receiving a refund, I realized a need to amend which will result in additional taxes. I paid the estimated additional taxes but got a CPA to file the amendment, during which I forgo to ask the CPA to apply the prepaid estimated tax.

I'd like to not amend the 2016 return again, and instead apply the payment to my 2017 tax bill. Is it feasible and how do I go about it?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Reddit! stumble!bookmark in google!Share on Facebook!
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ph?n m?m k? toán MISA SME 2017 giá r? b?n m?i nh?t ktthuedv19 Multistate Tax Issues 0 06-10-2018 09:13 AM
IRA deduction for 2017 armandonalba IRA/Sep 2 02-06-2018 03:19 PM
LLC will not issue K-1 for 2016 after lawsuit settled in January 2017 bradinbend15 Limited Liability Company 1 03-23-2017 03:51 PM
What are the 2016 Major Tax Law Changes affecting 2016 Tax Filings? TaxGuru For 2016 0 02-12-2017 02:54 PM
Reporting 2017 Income in 2016? CaliaMoko For 2016 2 02-10-2017 10:44 AM

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Google Buzz Rss Feeds

» Categories
 » Income
 » IRA/Sep
 » Medical
 » Payroll
Forum for CPAs
Financial Planning